Sunday, November 10, 2019

Day 880 Danny our new puppy

Yesterday we adopted Danny, a German Shepherd Kelpie mix ( the rescue guesses). I had been wanting a puppy for a long time now, but was hesitant. I had picked other shepherd mixes but each time I went to the adoption that particular pup was already adopted. The same story happened yesterday, as the one I was hoping to get was no longer an option. I had seen Danny the week before and liked him, but still wasn't sold on actually getting a new puppy. Yesterday there were two shepherd mixes still available, Danny and his brother David. It was a difficult choice but I choose Danny. HIs brother had marvelous Shepherd markings on his face, however I have heard that black or mostly black dogs have a harder time getting adopted so I was leaning towards him when his foster dad came over to me and said Danny was the most loving of all the litter. Sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment