Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 259 County Meeting



I received an e-mail to attend a county meeting involving the people who run the place where I board my horses. So after a busy day at work my husband and I went. They were hoping to get approval for their events business. A family oriented place where horse events are held and kids and parents can enjoy being out together with their equine family members. I wasn't surprised at the turn out. About twenty people stood up and talked about what a positive place this was and how it benefitted the community. He was approved! I had no time at all to take any pictures but I did snap a picture of a little boy holding his frame of ribbons he had won. Shane, the business owner, is at the bottom of the stairs thanking people who came and showed their support.

No comments:

Post a Comment