Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 547 Young and Old



I took the dog I am fostering for a walk today in the drizzle that was trying to be rain. I came across this young woman who although she said she didn't want me to take her picture, actually in spirit gave me permission. The best I can explain is the non verbal communication people give one another. She did say she didn't want me to use the picture because of the way she looked, so sad and all... and I was even going to not use the picture for that reason, but who would I be if I let other people tell me what pictures to use. I am a photographer, bottom line.
I continued on my walk and saw this old man walking his dogs. I lifted up my camera and boldly took his picture. He noticed but said nothing and kept walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment