Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 555 A Supermarket Rose



The only thing I did today was make a trip to the store. I tried to photograph a few people I saw there, but they were to smart and walked away. Knowing I'd not be going out again tonight I thought while shopping, "what can I photograph"? Then it occurred to me that I had not photographed a flower in a very long time. So I bought some roses. It was disappointing pulling them out of their package as they were all wilted. I picked the best one I could find. Exhausted from doing nothing all day I decided to only set up one light. Even then I couldn't bring myself to get out the umbrella. I have not photographed a flower in this way, so all was good and fun. Maybe tomorrow just for cause I'll photograph the ugliest rose from todays purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment