Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 650 A wet Disney




It has been so long since I have taken a picture that I almost forgot how. I have had a physical malady that has pretty much kept me on the couch for the past six months. I have not healed very well and am still going to be basically house bound, but because I was restless I set up my lights and had a little fun trying to photograph Disney. The background has been up and I have been wanting to take a picture of him in front of it for quite awhile now. In looking through the camera back I thought I wouldn't like all the rose shapes, but in seeing the images on the computer screen I love them. My goal is to photograph Disney in front of a lot of different backgrounds, ones that might not be ideal. I don't know maybe I am just going for the worst!

No comments:

Post a Comment