Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 180 Kitty's new Kitten




Yesterday while photographing S. Ninth Street with black and white film I met a woman. I hung out with her for a while and she invited me to her motel room to show me some of her kittens. She had four yellow striped kittens and one grey stripped kitten. She asked me if I wanted one but of course I already have to many pets but I offered to try and find them homes. I took a few pictures and posted a couple on my face book page. Soon Kitty, a friend of mine, replied that she just had to have one of the kittens. Kitty is an awesome animal person and will offer the kitten a wonderful home. So this morning I went back to the motel room and found it's resident. She let me in and I noticed one of the yellow kittens was missing. This saddens me as it will probably end up on the street as a stray or wind up dead. The woman said she thinks someone stole it. I found the kitten Kitty wanted and headed home. While Kitty drove over to pick up her new family addition, I thought it would be fun to see if I could take a picture befitting the cover of a cat magazine. I think these are my three best shots. Kitty said she was going to call her new kitty Dexter.

1 comment:

  1. He's sitting here on my arm purring as I read this. He's an absolute joy. Thank you so much for saving him.

    ReplyDelete