Monday, December 28, 2009

Day 187 Wayne in Red


Feeling a little under the weather today and with it being so cold and foggy outside I decided to photograph something inside. My husband was away at work so I had free range to set up a light and have fun. I draped the red silk cloth over one light and proceeded to photograph everything that could be cool, wine glasses, ice, rusty horse shoes, tinfoil, pancakes and even another one of my dogs. Soon my husband came home and he let me take a few pictures of him in the red light. I really played with the ice and have many cool pictures but like this one of my husband best. I have always wanted to photograph a person with different colors on their face. This is not the photo I have long imagined creating, but I am happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment