Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 309 Mike and Mitch




While driving to work I noticed a man sitting on his porch steps. I turned around and asked him for a picture. He didn't mind and just sat there as I took whatever I wanted. I didn't take many, just a few, but then my sights turned to an old barn. I noticed the cactus was the same cactus I had in a picture I took a couple of days ago. Since the picture I took a couple of days ago is far better than the one I took today, I am including it in this post, bottom pic. You can tell I took it while driving. The top picture is what I noticed while driving this morning, and what I was hoping to get when I stopped. The middle picture... well I only include it because of the look of admiration Mike has for Mitch, and the proud posture of Mitch, as if he knows he is something special. Just like a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment