Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 355 Mr. Ramirez


I noticed Mr. Ramirez while driving and made a quick u-turn. I pulled into the store parking lot and was going to pretend to need something at the store and then casually take a picture of him. But as I got out of my truck he stood up and started talking to me. I couldn't make out what he was saying as I don't speak Spanish, until I noticed the store was still locked up. Ohhh the store is closed, so I took a picture of him while he was waiting for the store to open and I was pretending to wait for the store to open. I heard him say "Bonita," Which I know means pretty, so I said "Bonita photo" while pointing to the digital image I had taken of him. I showed him the picture and he posed for me to take a few more pictures. I was about to leave when I heard him say "uno photo" I smiled and said o.k. then took one more picture of him. This is that shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment