Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 397 Jimmy and Smiley




For the first time in a very long time I went to South Ninth Street for pictures. It was hot and not very many people there but I walked up and down the street. On my way up a man pulled up next to me he said he was looking for a silver cup. It had fallen off of his car and his wife and mother would be mad at him because it was from India. I snuck a picture of him and went on my way. While on the other side of the street he again pulled up next to me asking if I had seen the cup. I informed him no and he asked if I came here often and if so could I tell him if I see it tomorrow.

I was walking back in the direction of my jeep when Jimmy saw my camera and made notice of it. I told him I walk around and take pictures of people, he asked me to take a picture of him. I took three in the shade they didn't look to good so I told him he had to be in the light. He walked over to the corner just as a semi was pulling up and he wanted his picture taken in front of the truck. I really enjoy the side lighting on his face. Much Better. Jimmy and I then had a nice conversion about people and their acceptance of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment