Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 404 Valerie, an Argument and Richard




I was walking along and Noticed Valerie and her boyfriend. I asked if I could hang out with them for a while as I was trying to get into art school and I was trying to photograph past my comfort zone, which is taking a simple portrait and moving along. She didn't mind and I hung out with them as they set up a garage sale. I snapped the top picture pretty early on and was pretty satisfied that this was a better picture than what I have been getting, but I stayed.
Not to long after that, we noticed some fast movement and some action going on we both ran over and by instinct I snapped a couple of pictures. I could have run over to where the argument was happening and gotten many pictures of the fight but I held back as I was afraid the baby might get hurt. Valerie knew the woman and said something to let them know people were watching which diffused the situation.
Shortly after Richard came by and he was nice enough to let me take a few pictures as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment