Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 154 Silver and Crystal Junk


It was tempting to post a black and white image I have scanned but I am staying true to my game plan of shooting a photo a day and only using them when I go out and shoot in black and white. So I did have to take a picture for today and being tired from a busy day at work decided to once again shoot something on black. However I didn't want to set up any lights so I set my black background in the window light and commenced with placing items on it. I had this idea I would try to use my four star filter so I wanted glaring items and did use the filter. Once again I like the pictures without the filter. So it is a photographic must for me to create a picture using the four star filter that I like. Until then here is my glowing items still life for todays post.

No comments:

Post a Comment