Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day 174 Steven Swimming in October Month Six



It is October and the sixth month of my monthly series of Steven swimming. We didn't spend to much time this go round, but I am happy with the results. I picked two for this month as well. The top picture because it appears he has an alien face and the bottom picture because I love the light drops.
I went back and looked at many of my swimming pictures from the last few months and have so many wonderful shots I never noticed the first time around. It's amazing the difference time makes when editing work.

2 comments:

  1. I like the bottom one more. Both are neat and a little bit different than the others : ) Oh boy some cold months coming up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought for sure you'd like the alien face. Trippy how that turned out.

    ReplyDelete