Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 367 Boys Bikes and a House




I often drive by this house and think it would make a lovely background for kids playing, but I never see kids playing. Todays as I was driving I noticed three boys riding bikes. I asked the boys if I could take a picture of them. I really wanted the house as a background not only because I like the house, but because it's July 4th and the house has an American flag flying in the window. The boys rode their bikes down the dirt path so I could get that picture and as luck would have it the frame I like is one where the back of the boys shows. I was expecting it to be one where all the boys are riding towards the camera. I also enjoy these two bottom pictures of the boys as they rode up a hill to ask me if I got a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment