Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 387 Seven gets a Bath




I've been wanting to get the shot of the wet dog shaking the water off after a bath for quite awhile now. I had tried it a couple of times but it hasn't worked out, or I've gotten a better picture for the day.
Anyhow, today was time for Seven's flea and tick bath so I thought I'd give it another try. Seven has a flea allergy so he must be kept flea and tick free. Which is fun for me as I love giving my dogs baths. Later when he's dry he'll get his new dose of K9advantix, which seems to be working much better than what we had last year. Seven is usually a shy dog and has only appeared on my blog twice so it's another plus for me to be able to feature him again.
The top photo is what I have been looking for and can't be any happier with it. The bottom two images were an unasked for shake by Seven in which I managed to get a couple of shots. I love how the suds and water mix to make the images water soaked.

No comments:

Post a Comment