Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 138 Heavenly Hamburger Stand




During my visit to SFMOMA last month to view Robert Frank's photographic works, I saw for the first time a photo of his in which there was a bright light glowing in on a diner. It was described as heavenly and I thought it would be fun to take a picture with that kind of light. I didn't think I would get the chance though. Thankfully I was proven wrong today and have my picture of bright glowing light. And as luck would have it, it's on a bench in a hamburger joint. How awesome is that? This would easily be my picture for today, but I also loved the facial and body expressions of Daniel, who was working hard and wanted to include him in my post. There is plenty of symbolism in all three pictures and the connections between them should be clear.
So I'll leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment