Friday, May 22, 2009

Day 22 Steven


Once while viewing many paintings of men swimming by David Hockney, and noticing all the variables created by the water fluctuation and placement of the swimmer, I thought how cool it would be to do that with photography. I never did, life just seems to carry you away.
Well, I sprained my ankle at work today and knew there'd be no going for a walk looking for pictures. I called my son and told him he was swimming for me. I had him swim right underneath my camera and blow bubbles. I could do this all summer, pictures of bubbles in water.

1 comment:

  1. lol nice one. Really cool. Must have been hard with so many to chose from but I like this one : ) And it was fun to get in the pool for a little bit : ) Im glad you called and stoped by : )

    ReplyDelete