Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day 7 Jillian and Kaitlyn



I was so exhausted when I arrived home from work today that my muscles ached. The last four or five days have been hectic. I was ready to accept that the only picture I was going to take was of my dirty dishes. When after a short rest on my couch, I took my dog for a walk. A few blocks later I saw these two girls siting in front of what looked like an empty house. I snapped a few shots from the sidewalk but had to have more. I asked them if their parents were around. They ran next door to where they said they lived and brought their mom outside. I explained to her I had a photo blog and she allowed me to take pictures of the two girls. What a lucky person I am to be able to photograph these two beautiful girls. I'm putting two pictures up one for each. Jillian, Kaitlyn and mom thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment