Friday, July 3, 2009

Day 64 Wet Autumn Flowers


Since Day 17 Wet Rose I have wanted to again hose something down. But a tiny pink rose against a blue sky was pretty pretty. Last night I had a dream. I dreamt that if the sun was setting and I photographed water as the sun was touching it the water would be golden. So in my dream I also thought wouldn't it be nice to photograph golden water on golden flowers? So I went into Michaels today to buy some plastic flowers. Only they didn't have any golden ones. I chose these Autumn looking ones with the different shades of red and auburn. I hosed water into them and the results were really fun. So many images I love. Usually I pick the simple picture, so today I picked one with water everywhere. The left looks a little like a water color painting and there is enough red balanced through out the picture to keep the entire frame interesting. Not what I dreamt about at all, but bright and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment