Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day 70 Ninth Street car


Here's the thing about photography.... as a photographer, you have to follow your heart and photograph the things that move you, The subject matter that moves you might leave others cold. It's just the way it is in all art and in life actually. Here's a picture I absolutely LOVE, but feel it might not have any appeal to others. Because I love it, it goes up on my blog during this black and white while I'm out of town period. This is Ninth Street sometime in March. I love the look and feel of the area and this image particularly makes me feel as if I've gone back in time. I love the trees in the reflection, the light on the side of the building and the sky. This is a picture I'm proud of. There were only two black and white images I was looking forward to seeing, but am being pleasantly surprised with a few extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment