Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day 84 Steven Swimming in July


July 23 and in keeping with my goal to photograph Steven swimming at least once a month it was about time to take my new picture. Last month's picture of Steven swimming turned out to be a picture I really love. So it was a little intimidating going back and trying again for another one. Never the less I had to go back, it's not like David Hockney said "hey I have one picture of a man swimming with water ripples I really like, so I can't do another" no, he did many. Whatever the results it had to be done. I ended up with twelve I liked and managed to narrow the group down to four. You get to a certain point and editing becomes personal preference. I chose this one because there are parts of it that look like a painter took his brush and threw paint at the canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment