Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 67 Old House on the Corner


Out of town this week processing black and white film. I have about 40 rolls and am actively looking forward to only two images. I managed to process 12 rolls today and am posting a picture of a house near mine. I always love the look of houses over run with vegetation, especially when the house is photographed with black and white film. All the black and White images I'll be posting this week were shot in March and April. It's an exception to the daily photo rule I knew I was going to make. After all the idea behind this blog is to keep me working with photography and that's what this week is about, working with photography, but with black and white film.

1 comment:

  1. I just love this photo the house reminds me of like a scene from a horror film. Some house in the middle of nowhere and no one taking care of it. Even without that thought though its a beautiful picture :)

    ReplyDelete