Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 75 Brandon and Sabrina


While walking along Ninth Street two people passed me by. I snuck a few pictures from the side and after looking at the results I thought they'd make a nice picture. The girl had a lot of freckles, and the guy seemed to look a little like her. They had moved on down the road and even though she was on a bike they were traveling slowly so he could keep up. It took me a while to catch up as I didn't feel like running. They stopped and I asked if I could take a picture of them. They said sure but they were on their way home. I thought they might be brother and sister but they said they were only friends. After taking a few pictures he called his dad. He told his dad he would be late so he could walk a friend home, because some girls had threatened to jump her. After the phone call I asked them if they wanted to see the picture, she said no and he said yes. He seemed to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment