Friday, July 31, 2009

Day 92 Auntie and Niece


The Stanislaus County Fair started tonight so for the next ten days I will be photographing there. Will still have to figure out how to get a picture for myself. Tonight I was sitting outside the Arch Gates waiting for the first shuttle to arrive so I could take exciting pictures of it's maiden voyage when I spotted two girls waiting to enter the fair. They seemed excited as they kept asking questions of their adult companion. I asked them if I could take their picture and the mom, sister said yes. She told me their names were Auntie and Niece. Yes the older girl is the aunt and the younger girl is the niece.
Admission of truth. I cloned something out. Yes I did. I couldn't help it, it was bothering me and I didn't notice it when taking the picture. But the street lamp was at the very top of the picture almost directly above the girls heads. This picture surly isn't winning any awards so I could have left it, but like I said, it was bugging me. This is the first picture I have cloned something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment