Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 35 Chloe queen of the jungle


I had a shot posted early today, but kept thinking about it at work. That it wasn't good enough. I came home and kept trying different things with the flash, even posting another picture. But still wasn't totally satisfied with it. So out again to try for something better. And then don't you know it, it all came together and I have a great picture for today. I should send it in to a cat magazine. My pain in the ass, but ever so photogenic, kitty cat Chloe, gave me her best today. So here is a picture of Chloe looking like the queen of the jungle. A photograph I'm proud of, one I wouldn't have without this blog. I like days like today!

3 comments:

  1. I really like this pic! You take such amazing photos....you need to post some on here of Charbay and your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one. Another one of my favorites. I have lans for this picture> I will let you know when they are ready : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Stephenie, I tried to get a shot of Covey for today but a cow worked out better. River is in here, Day 29 I think? I'd like to have a shot of Charbay, but it has to be a good picture. That might take awhile.

    ReplyDelete