Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day 45 Jonathan top pic, Carmen and Joseph bottom



Boy I struggled with the camera today. I couldn't find a picture to save my life. Then around 6:30 I took a walk on the other side of town and cannot edit down to one picture. I'd rather have that problem than the prior one. I have not had a decent silhouette since I started this blog and I absolutely Love the one I found tonight. I took two pictures of this guy who told me his name was Jonathan. I love the wires and buildings and the sheer material behind his hat. But after taking this picture I continued on my walk.
I saw two children being pushed in a wheelchair. The children were of course adorable, so I asked to take their picture. The dad said yes and stepped aside. The two children are named Carmen and Joseph. At first I wasn't to sure about the car going by but the more I look at it the more I believe the car helps make the picture. The top picture is a better picture graphically but something pulls me to the bottom picture. I can't exactly say what it is but it is the kind of picture I want to become better at. I keep breaking my one picture a day rule, but then again all my rules were made to be broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment