Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 57 Tyler


I remember being in a beginning photography class and by summers end viewing the classes completed work. There were two pictures that to this day stand out in my mind. One of them was of a guy behind a couch, only the guy appeared in three different places. Since then I have wanted to do that multiple flash thing and believe it or not twenty years later have finally done it. Tyler a dog we didn't expect to have but enjoy is the subject of this flash experiment because he stands out with his gleaming light fur and shinny teeth. I have two other dogs but older and not quite as photogenic in this photographic practice. Tyler is every bit a lab and a real people pleaser. I hope my friend Jenny enjoys tonight's picture.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool effect. He looks so happy : ) I'm glad him and the other dogs are getting along better now.

    ReplyDelete