Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day 40 Nostalgia!!!!






Today has been a day of memories. I went through some old slides and photographed them again. Making them new. What was taken in 1978 is new today! Yes, 1978! I went on a high school field trip to Los Angeles with my photography class. Diana Wooley was my teacher and she just let us loose! How much fun was that. Walking around Los Angeles unsupervised. She was a pretty cool teacher. She used to ride her motorcycle across the soccer field and get in trouble by the principal. I imagine if a teacher did that now-a-days they'd get fired. She loved my photo's. Said so in front of the whole class. I look at them and they seem pretty simple. Just the kind a high school girl would take. Diana Wooley especially loved the close up of the woman's face as she walked by me. She is wearing a bright red shirt. Personally I liked the one of the police officer talking to a guy. Only I hated the person on the side. It's still my favorite but now I enjoy the person on the side, makes the photo. Check out the liquor prices! I love the photograph of people walking down the street. The clothes are adorable. Enjoy classic 1978!

No comments:

Post a Comment