Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day 49 Steven in water


In keeping with my desire to have a series of images of my son Steven swimming in water, I photographed him today. I plan on photographing him once a month. This month I had several with bubbles and distortion that I really liked. This image was different though, somewhat artsy I believe. Usually when you shoot a lot of one subject and have many to choose from, one image might speak to you. And this image was shouting "Pick Me, pick me" So I picked it.

2 comments:

  1. i really like the composition of this one. also the shadow coming in from the left framing his head almost separates it from the body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the observations you and Amy make. I never thought of the shadow separating the head and body, now I can't see it any other way.

    ReplyDelete