Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 58 Barbecue girl


Saturday my husband and I attended a barbecue hosted by an associate of his. I took a picture of a young girl who seemed to enjoy having her picture taken. She kept posing for me and was just as nice as could be. I didn't post the picture because her parents were not there. It has taken a couple of days to get permission so instead of taking down my previous post and reposting, I am submitting this here as the best photo for day 58. I think if you look at both fly strips and barbecue girl, we can all agree barbecue girl is the best photo!
Again I was playing with an open shutter and then popping the flash to freeze a moment within that time. I do believe the halo that resulted from this camera play makes this girl look like an angel. But then again, all little girls are angels.

1 comment:

  1. I think you also got a great model who gave you a great face for this photo. You know she's thinking something, but what it is, who knows? I keep trying to decide her attitude in the photo, but every time I look away and back again she's telling me something new with her eyes. This one was a great catch!

    ReplyDelete