Sunday, June 7, 2009

Day 38 Sunflowers


I've had horses for about five years now and enjoy them throughly. On a busy street corner, not far from where I board, there is a patch of sunflowers that pops up every year. I've driven by this corner countless times and each time I say to myself you should photograph those sunflowers, but I never do. Today with my camera in the car and my flash ready with new batteries, I stopped. It was a little embarrassing standing out there in my riding clothes while semi trucks and cars drove by. But the reward is a picture I like. There were only a couple of bees buzzing around. I tried to get them in the picture and am pretty pleased I have one flying around in this shot. I'm also pleased with the look of the flowers. They seem to be blowing in the wind. Will the flash madness ever end? Gosh I love the flash.

1 comment: