Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day 48 Karlee


I was nearing the end of an evening walk when I saw this little girl playing in her front yard. I turned down the street and began talking to her mom and her mom's friend who lived there. I happened upon this house in April and photographed a boy sitting in a chair smoking. It was nice that I had met one of the women before so they didn't think I was such a weirdo. The mom consented to me taking pictures of Karlee and I hung around a bit talking to them. I have many of the cute little girl pictures most people enjoy, but chose this one with the front of her face in the shade. I also cropped the image. One of my rules, and I have many all made to be broken, is to not crop any pictures. So I cropped this picture. There was one of those white lawn chairs to the left of the frame and I just didn't like it. Karlee was interested in my dog and gave me ample opportunity for good pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment