Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 55 Self portrait


I have recently reconnected with two of my high school friends and they both have asked for pictures, so today a picture for them. Not what they were asking for I'm sure but what I have to offer. I mean seriously, who am I if not someone who appreciates the physical comforts of life. My feet in front of a nice cooling fan during the middle of a hot day.
I believe I have finally made the transformation from photojournalist to artist. A quote for my pleasure and your perusal.
The difference bewteen the recorder photographer... and the artist photographer... is that the artist will, by experience and learning... force the camera to paint the imagination...the emotion... the concept and the intent... rather than faithfully and truthfully reproduce an unattractive and unflattering record. - Anonymous

1 comment:

  1. I've always know you are a great artist in every sense of the word. I just wondered why I never got any of that talent lol :)

    ReplyDelete