Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day 100!!! Shells



WOW for 100 days I have been taking a picture a day. Only two are of the quality I hope to achieve on a regular basis. Day 68 and Day 41, both taken on Ninth Street.
Today I am again working at the fair and this evening I get to photograph Huey Lewis and the News. Love how that guy plays the harmonica.
So my time for taking pictures was limited to this afternoon. I went outback and photographed the dogs but they seemed like family photos. Not bad, but cold be better. So I tried shooting some things on black. I like how the shells turned out. I enjoy their slight reflection and I adore all the sand and debris that fell on the background. Of course I couldn't decide between the two. I like them both and it is Day 100! so I am posting both. The differences are slight, and it is only a matter of personal preference so choose for yourself which is the best photo of the day.
I can't believe it is Day 100! Only two images of the quality I hope to attain, better get crackin!

No comments:

Post a Comment