Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 117 Dancing Light Reading Glasses


I had planed on going for a walk for tonight's picture, but I was sitting around the house bored when I noticed the light coming through the blinds. I set my black plexi glass background into the light and put my husbands reading glasses on it. I photographed the glasses from almost every angle acquiring for myself a cornucopia of reading glasses compositions. I chose this picture because it was the light that drew me and it is the light that makes this picture.
I had been feeling pretty bad lately. I've been feeling like my pictures aren't what they ought to be, to coin a phrase, but I am excited about tonight's picture. I just love the rainbow of colors and how the light seems to dance on the surface even though the picture is a still.

No comments:

Post a Comment