Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day 114 Crystal and Arrow


I was again attempting to photograph the cigarette packages on top of the fence on Ninth Street, when Anthony, Crystal and Arrow happened by. As they passed Anthony turned around and said, "Hey your the woman who was taking pictures". He remembered me from sometime in March. I had photographed him and his new puppy Diamond, a chow mix. I asked him how Diamond was doing and he said she's mean now so she just stays in the motel. But he was walking Arrow, a dog that everyone who stays at the hotel takes care of. He had told me about Arrow when we last met. Back then I took several pictures of him and Diamond in black and white film, but have yet to pick a picture I like. He told me the girl he was with was named Crystal, but she doesn't talk much he said. She hung around while we carried on a conversation but never said a word.

No comments:

Post a Comment