Monday, August 3, 2009

Day 95 Golden Flower Showers #3


After mowing the lawn and trimming a tree I became enthralled with water drops on a spider web. Yes I know how photographically quiescent, but every photographer has to have the water drops on a spider web picture. I picked up the hose to add more water when I noticed the sun shinning through was causing the water to become golden. I guess the sun has to be setting just so... I ran inside grabbed one of the flowers that was left from the last two days of flower picture taking and quickly sprayed some golden spray paint on it. I knew it wasn't completely painted gold, I was in a hurry and I thought a little bit of the flowers natural red color might be good. My husband hosed the flower with the running water and I managed to grab a few shots.
Still... not what I dreamed about, certainly not as interesting as the flower pictures from the previous two days, but a documentation of my progress towards a picture I had a dream about. When the day comes that I do get my shot, I think I'll throw a party.

2 comments:

  1. OMG your nuts this one is amazing! Words can't do it justice, may favorite of the last three! by far! : ) 9.5

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9.5! you were impressed. If you are going to rate me at least make me work for it. Although 9.5, can't complain about that.
    I think I could have had my picture tonight if I had more time with the sun. The water was on to high. blah blah blah.... I never mind not getting what I want though, cause then I can try again.

    ReplyDelete