Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 118 Pickle Splash, edited to add Coffee Splash



I spent the entire day pouring cream into coffee trying to get a certain kind of splash with a drop of cream and even posted the best I could get. Then I perused around flicker to see everyone's splash photographs and they were amazing so of course couldn't be satisfied with my coffee and cream splash. I grabbed the best type of glass we had and found something heavy enough to hopefully make a splash, a dill pickle, and began my new undertaking. I spent only about twenty minutes total, compared to this afternoons six hour episode, to get this shot. You can't really tell it's a dill pickle.

Looking at it a day later my coffee splash was way better, I should have left it. I'm really not a good editor. I think I'm going to add my coffee splash to this post and anyone can make up their own mind which is better. In any case I plan on making more splashes. I have to at least get as good at making splashes as all those smucks who have pictures on flicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment