Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 109 Steven Swimming #4


It was about time to try for this months picture of Steven swimming. It didn't seem as if our hearts were in it this time around and I'm beginning to wonder if it was a good idea to do the same thing every month. I wonder if David Hockney ever thought maybe he shouldn't paint so many pictures of men swimming with water ripples. I doubt it. He was probably turned on by the process. I think that as long as I get something I truly enjoy, then I'm good and happy with this series, but If I get less than that, I'm not so happy. I really love last month's picture of Steven swimming so I suppose almost anything I got this month was going to pale in comparison.
I guess I really don't know what the hell I'm talking about. The more I look at this the more I like it. I guess it's all just a matter of perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment