Sunday, August 2, 2009

Day 94 Frozen flowers


Yesterday while cleaning up I wasn't sure what to what to do with the left over flowers. They were so pretty I didn't want to throw them away, but they had no stems so they couldn't go in a vase, I decided to put them in a bowl of water, but it took up to much room on my kitchen counter, the bowl had to go in the freezer. This morning I took out my bowl of frozen flowers to admire the beauty of the frozen ice on top of them then realized that they were beautiful when the light was shinning through them. Outside I went with my maco lens in hand, and with my husband holding the round disk of frozen flowers I snapped away. So many variations with frozen droplets back lit, the beauty was, well... beautiful. It was hard to choose one but I am excited about doing this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment