Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Day 104 Ron


I walked along Ninth Street during the heat of the afternoon and came along a metal recycling place. I ventured in and Zaff, the owner, allowed me to take pictures. I talked to Ron who was working, and they both showed me a couple of kittens they had been caring for. Adorable but feral. I was shooting with my old Nikon using black and white film and am hoping to process the film in September or October respectfully. I arrived home and decided to go back out and photograph them again but with my digital camera. I was glad to see them both still there, they were cleaning up shop so I arrived just in time. I took a few pictures and did get a nice picture of one of the stray kittens. I like this silhouette though. Ron on the right and Zaff in the background left.

No comments:

Post a Comment